Under the city’s trash and recycling program, residents can take advantage of FOUR free days per year at the Republic Services Tower Landfill to dispose of large quantities of trash or large/oddly-shaped items without using your large-item pickups from Republic Services. No hazardous waste allowed.
• Proof of Commerce City residency required (e.g. driver’s
• One free load per household.
• No charge for cars, vans, SUVs, or the first 5 cubic yards for
pickup trucks and trailers (loads exceeding 5 yards are
subject to the gate rate plus applicable taxes and fees).
• All loads must be covered.
• Must wear reflective safety vest while unloading.
• Appliances with refrigerants must have certification of
chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) removal.
• Mattresses and box springs are subject to a fee of $30 each.
NOT ACCEPTED: electronics, tires, car batteries or any
hazardous materials/liquids. These items can be discarded
during other events for special hazardous waste disposal.
Location: Republic Services Tower Landfill, entrance at 19260 E. 88th Avenue
2022 event dates and times
Questions? Call 303-371-5115