Once a year, residents can place up to five large items at the curb for pickup for free. The city’s residential neighborhoods are divided into five areas, with each being serviced on one of five Saturdays between March and August. Areas of unincorporated Adams County and residents who do not receive the city’s regular trash service are not eligible to participate. Items should be placed or stacked neatly in the driveway or yard and should not block the sidewalk. Items that cannot be picked up should be removed within 24 hours.
2022 Neighborhood Curbside Cleanup Days
Click each date to see a map of the area
- March 18: All residents south of E. 88th Avenue and WEST of Highway 2
- April 8: All residents south of E. 88th Avenue and EAST of Highway 2
- June 10: Subdivisions including Aberdeen, Belle Creek, Dunes Park, River Oaks, River Run, Outlook, Stillwater, Villages at Buffalo Run (East and West), The Pointe at Buffalo Run, Hills at Buffalo Run, Buckley Crossing
- *July 15: Subdivisions including Eagle Creek, Foxton Village, Fronterra Village, Harvest Meadows, North Range Village, Potomac Farms, Turnberry
- *August 5: Subdivisions including Buckley Ranch, Buffalo Highlands, Buffalo Mesa, Reunion, Second Creek Farms, Settler’s Crossing, Prairie Farms
*Please note, this is the corrected date for 2023. The Republic Services Recycling & Waste Collection Guide lists the incorrect date.
Neighborhood Curbside Cleanup Day Guidelines
- All items should be placed at the curb by 7 a.m. on the Saturday of your scheduled pick-up.
- Items stacked in the driveway, in the yard, or additional items beyond the five allowed items will not be removed.
- Items should be stacked neatly (no more than 4 feet wide, 8 feet long, and 4 feet high) and should not block the sidewalk.
- Large items only – bagged trash and other small waste will not be removed.
- Items that are too heavy for two workers to lift will not be removed.
- Items not removed by Republic for the reasons listed above should not be left at the curb for more than 24 hours after your assigned pick-up day.
Click Here to see what material will or will not be accepted.
If you have additional questions, please call Republic Services at 303-286-1200.