Buffalo Highlands is excited to announce a Fall Makers Market. They had such positive feedback from their first event that they decided to host a fall event.
It will take place in the usual event spot along Landmark on Saturday 10/8 from 9 AM-12 PM.
We will be purchasing a limited number of small pumpkins with a pumpkin painting station set up.
If you want to be a vendor, click the link below to fill out the registration form.
This event is open for all neighbors in Commerce City North to participate as a seller or a buyer!
- Register to set up a booth – If you are crafty, a baker, or a home chef – sign up to sell your goods – its FREE! Google docs sign up link
- Come Shop & Browse – It’s a great way to spend your Saturday morning. Stop by to support your neighbors and get something for yourself or a gift!
- Treats – They have arranged for a food truck and coffee truck to be on sight.
- Win – They are going to raffle a basket of vendor items (valued at $500) to one lucky attendee. Volunteers will hand out raffle tickets at each entrance.
- Decorate Pumpkins – There will be a limited number of small pumpkins with a pumpkin painting station set up.
- Share – Share this event with anyone interested in selling or attending!
More info: Contact Hillary by email to NRcommittee@buffalohighlandsmetro.org