Starting July 17 and continuing through the rest of the month, the Commerce City Police Department (CCPD) is focusing a directed enforcement campaign on vehicles that are not properly registered. This includes vehicles with expired license plates and those that are unregistered.
To avoid a citation, drivers have numerous options to make sure vehicles are properly registered:
- Renew online in about 10 minutes at mydmv.colorado.gov
- Walk-in or schedule an appointment at one of five Adams County Motor Vehicle offices, including:
- The Commerce City location at 7190 Colorado Blvd. (inside the South Platte Crossing building)
- Inside the Adams County Government Center at 4430 S. Adams County Pkwy, Brighton
- Visit a renewal kiosk at one of several local King Soopers locations, including both Commerce City stores:
- 4850 E. 62nd Ave.
- 15051 E. 104th Ave.
- Call 720-523-6010 to renew by phone
- Renew by mail (with 14 days processing time) to Adams County Motor Vehicle, P.O. Box 5011, Brighton, CO 80601
For more information, visit adcogov.org/motor-vehicle.